ANNOUNCEMENT: DAMA Day 2014 is on October 23rd 2014
It's the perfect time to lift your data game with MDM
Presented by: Gauthier Vasseur
What do winning the Americas Cup, predicting crime in LA, understanding casino gamblers spending partners, exposing real estate fraudulent schemes have in common? They all relied on MDM to deliver results, fast, trusted and sustainable.
Let’s learn more about all this business cases, be inspired to take our projects further and grab the keys to get started.
Based on Stanford’s highly rated “Tame Data for Big Insight” class from Continuing Studies program, this session combines real case studies with known data best practices in an interactive format where business meets IT to take away concrete next steps to engage on a solid roadmap today.
Gauthier Vasseur, is an excellent speaker and thought leader in BI. He presented at DAMA last year to great acclaim.
Gauthier is the Chief Operations Officer for Semarchy (“Semarchy enables organizations to consolidate and enrich master data across all their business domains. The Semarchy Convergence platform is specifically designed to reduce Master Data Management (MDM) project timescales and costs, for simple as well as complex master data projects.“). Gauthier is pictured on the left with his Semarchy Sales and Marketing colleague, Laura Petrosillo, who will also attend the presentation.
Gauthier has great experience in conferences (Keynotes at Gartner, TWDI, IDC, etc…) and leading University classes (Stanford, Ohio, etc…).
Gauthier focuses on making his internal and external clients successful by creating solutions and value propositions that work.
He leverages competence nurtured over the past 15 years both on the corporate and vendor side:
- Track record in product launch or development with leaders in the software and service space
- Deep understanding of business processes and pains as a team leader in the trenches with his teams
- Clear articulation of technical topics or solution benefits demonstrated in successful university lectures and customer engagements
- Strong hands-on experience acquired in the field with pre-sales and in the building of end-to-end business solutions
- Recognized thought-leadership in technology as speaker/keynote in global events.
|July 15, 2014
|8:30 - 9:00 am - Sign In
9:00 - 10:15 am - Presentation
10:15 - 10:30 am - Break, Chapter Announcements
10:30 - 11:30 am - Presentation continued
Standard Insurance Building
900 SW 5th Ave, Portland, OR 97204
(Take the escalator at the entry down one level to the meeting room)
|Free for members!
$15 for guests
See our corporate members